Featuring more than 40 presentations and workshops, and special guest Roger Staubach, annual Meridium Conference gives attendees game plan for being APM Allstars
ROANOKE, Va., April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Meridium®, Inc. (www.meridium.com), the global leader in asset performance management (APM) software and services, today announced the details of its annual Meridium Conference 2016 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Dallas, Texas, from May 9-13, 2016.
This year's event will feature customer stories, workshops and expert sessions to help attendees formulate an APM gameplan to solve their business challenges, impact the bottom line and achieve overall operational excellence. Key highlights for Meridium Conference 2016 include:
- Leading industry speakers who are creating, improving and innovating in their fields to help realize the power of APM and the IIoT. Speakers include Marathon, Nova Scotia Power, Chevron, The Dow Chemical Company, Joy Global, Emerson Process Management, Honeywell Specialty Chemicals, IBM, and GE, among others.
- Presentations about driving sustainability, demystifying and leveraging the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), guaranteeing line of sight, and managing big data. Some of this year's hot topics include:
- Increasing Availability and Uptime: Sustainable enterprise-wide visibility into assets, access to analysis and information, and focused maintenance efforts have a significant effect on minimizing costly downtime. Organizations need real-time operational data and tools to minimize unplanned outages, maximize output and return on assets, meet production targets and ensure the quality of your products. Meridium Conference will demonstrate how Meridium Enterprise APM gives customers plant data when they need it in a context that makes sense, to forecast performance and production numbers.
- Cost Cutting and Optimization: Cost-optimizing for a wide range of financial, operational and maintenance challenges can provide a major competitive advantage at the asset level. By integrating equipment data across plants and business units, large-scale opportunities for improvement and focus areas are easily identified. This year's conference enables attendees to learn how using Meridium Enterprise APM to analyze the performance of assets drives smart cost-cutting, optimized maintenance spending, and ultimately leads to reductions in capital and total operating expenses.
- Ensuring Safety and Compliance. It's critical to protect both people and the business from the threat of health, safety, and environmental incidents. Identify the most critical assets and prioritize safety and reliability efforts to reduce unplanned downtime and production losses, ensure safety and regulatory compliance, optimize production without increased risk and protect responsibility toward the public good. At Meridium Conference 2016, attendees will learn how Meridium's solutions anticipate, identify and quantify risk – from the costly to the catastrophic and provide operational visibility and analysis focused on reducing hazards to your organization.
- A 2016 agenda filled with informative sessions on today's most pressing business needs, including:
- Reliability – The Ultimate Strategy for the Current Economy
- Achieving Line of Sight with Meridium APM Mechanical Integrity at Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Improving Acid Nitric Plant Reliability with Meridium at Vale
- All About Focus: Improving Reliability Through Analytics at Honeywell
- Ensuring Data Security in Magnelec's Corporate Network
- Use of Data Analytics for Improved Decision Making and Driving Reliability Performance
- Asset Performance Management: a Discussion for World Cup Coaches
- A variety of events allowing attendees to network and share industry experiences and best practices outside the conference sessions. This year, attendees will have an opportunity to attend the "APM Allstars Night" hosted by the legendary Roger Staubach at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys football team.
"At Meridium Conference 2016, there's always huge opportunity for collaboration and learning, a critical part of advancing both individual careers as well as company success in a rapidly evolving business environment with serious market challenges," said Meridium CEO and Founder, Bonz Hart. "The biggest benefit of our annual conference has always been the chance to network with peers focused on improving the performance of their companies' assets. We want attendees to learn from those who are driving real results through APM initiatives and take away deeper insights into every discipline related to managing asset performance and creating a culture of reliability."
For more information on Meridium Conference 2016, visit the conference website. To register for the event before it sells out, fill out the registration form.
Meridium is the global leader in asset performance management (APM) software and services for asset-intensive industries. Meridium increases the availability of assets, improves safety, optimizes cost and lowers risk for our global clients in more than 80 countries with more than 1,200 licensed sites around the world. Through our unique software developed in collaboration with our clients, we predict and prevent asset failures with intelligent asset strategies. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Roanoke, VA (USA), with offices around the world, Meridium is the pioneer of APM and continues to drive innovation, leveraging the data from sensors, devices, systems and smart equipment to minimize unplanned events, incidents and downtime.
SOURCE Meridium, Inc.
For further information: Jane Bailey, Meridium, Inc., 540-344-9205 Ext. 1170, JBailey@meridium.com, or, Rachael Tucker, InkHouse for Meridium, 508-280-4846, firstname.lastname@example.org